Energy saving compact fluorescent lamp. Compact long-arc low-pressure mercury discharge lamp envelope consists of 6 parallel narrow fluorescent tubes.
- Ovoid, internally white coated outer bulb.
- 3-band technology resulting in high luminous efficacy, both initially and over long lifetime.
- Available in cool white and daylight colour appearance demonstrating good colour stability.
- “S”- type for direct retrofit for HPL lamps.
- “P”- type for use without protective front shield.
- HPI Plus BU-P and BUS-P suitable for use in open luminaires.
- For other HPI Plus lamps a protective front glass is required.
- Can be run on HPI-gear as well as on SON-gear (“Plus”-concept). The results in both light output and colour temperature are different.
- HPI Plus BUS and BUS-P types require an HPL-gear and no ignitor.