MASTER PL-R-Eco is an extremely efficient compact fluorescent lamp for downlight applications. It consists of six parallel tubes with a new innovative ‘Twist and Lock’ lamp base, designed for use with electronic gear.
- Optimal light and efficiency performance for short or long operation per switch in indoor downlighters
- Up to 50% less energy consumption in application versus 18 and 26 W PL-C/T on EM gears for comparable lighting levels
- Up to 25% less energy consumption in application versus 18 and 26 W PL-C/T on HF drivers for comparable lighting levels
- Long life, sustainable light output and less early failures lead to less hassle and lower maintenance costs and facilitate the change from spot to group replacement
- Easy lamp (re-)placement and stable fixation due to new twist and lock lampbase/holder