An asymmetric luminaire for downlighting that combines a compact design with very high efficiency. It provides excellent spill-light control and limitation of glare and upward leakage of light. It accommodates metalhalide lamps for good colour rendering or high-pressure sodium lamps for economical operation. Available with narrow, medium and wide beams.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent spill-light control; limitation of glare and upward leakage of light is secured by asymmetric optics that achieve peak intensity at 60° and a sharp cut-off of light at 80°
- Housing dust proof and waterproof to IP65; no internal cleaning required
- Integrated protractor scale for aiming
- The compact, low-weight luminaire, together with the low drag factor, enables savings on mast costs
- Specially designed heat fins to provide optimal working conditions for lamp and reflector system