Tango G2 LED is a general purpose mid-power LED floodlighting luminaire suitable for various lighting applications, including area lighting, billboard, façade, and other general applications. Similar to the Tango LED floodlight, the Tango G2 LED floodlight incorporates a mid-power LED light source, optical system, heat sink and driver into even smaller and lighter compact housing. Its specially designed heat sink incorporates aesthetics and functionality whilst ensuring reliability and long lifetime. Tango LED takes advantage of all of these features and provides an affordable energy efficient floodlighting solution.
Features and Benefits
- Energy saving: system efficacy reaches 100lm/w which gives an energy saving of more than 40% when compared to conventional floodlighting.
- No need for lamp replacement: thanks to a lifetime that reaches 50,000 hours at L70.
- Low maintenance: IP65 housing ensures low maintenance with no need for internal cleaning, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership.
- Flexibility on lighting application: the symmetrical wide beam covers most lighting applications.
- Long-lasting: painted, non-corrosive die-cast aluminium housing and steel bracket gives extra strength when the luminaire is installed in harsh environments.
- Easy installation and maintenance: with a universal “U” shape mounting bracket and 300mm long tail, the Tango G2 is easy to install.