Ideal for factories, warehouses, distribution centres and light industry. Philips ProLux T5 highbay solution is a direct replacement for current HID highbay systems, helping you gain significant energy savings. The combination of robust housing, high-reflectance material and specially designed reflectors add up to a high-efficiency luminaire that can help drive profitability by improving energy efficiency. For even more savings, combine with Philips Dynalite lighting controls.
Features and Benefits
- Energy efficiency – delivering up to 45%* energy savings compared to a typical HID Highbay solution, helping you to save more money with lower monthly power bills
- Excellent light quality – better vertical illuminance for rack application, better uniformity, more vivid colour rendering
- Easy maintenance – side ballast access for easy replacement of the ballast without touching the reflector
- Flexible installation – fulfill your unique needs with suspended, surface and pipe-mounted installation options as well as three beam angles (wide, medium and narrow) for various lighting applications
- Accessories – Polycarbonate cover (optional) and Wire Guard mesh cover (optional)
* Compared to a one-to-one replacement with the current HID Highbay Lighting Solution